“Will our children be ready, and is the education they’re receiving today preparing them for the world they’ll inherit in a decade or two? Skills that globally competent students will require to successfully navigate college, career, and life in the 21st century include:
- An appreciation for cultural differences
- An ability to understand and consider multiple perspectives
- Critical and comparative thinking skills
- Problem-solving abilities
- Comfort with ambiguity and change
- An understanding of globally significant issues.”
Read more here.